40g All Purpose Flour
20g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
12g Coconut Flour
8g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
6g Baking Powder
135g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
75g Egg Whites
30g Crushed Fruity Pebbles
15g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
7g Powdered Sugar
2g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
1g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice (optional)
15g Crushed Fruity Pebbles
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Add all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix. Place wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix.
2. Spray the donut pan with nonstick cooking spray and then evenly add the dough in the 6 cavities. Make sure to use all of the dough.
3. Add to the oven for 8-10 minutes until the bagels are golden. Remove and let cool on a cooling rack.
4. While the bagels are cooling, make up the protein frosting by adding all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mixing. Then add the wet ingredients and mix. Slowly add cold water and mix and repeat until there is a super thick frosting.
5. Now the bagels are ready to be enjoyed! To make bagels crispier, either place in the oven briefly on broil in the oven, place in the toaster or even air fryer!