45g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
5g Zero Cal Sweetener of your Choice
150g Egg Whites
45g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
45g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
15g Powdered Sugar
50g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
8g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your Choice
Cold Water to Consistency of Frosting
1. Preheat stove top pan to 5/10 heat. Add the dry crepe ingredients into one bowl and mix. Then add the wet crepe ingredients into another bowl and mix. Combine the dry to wet ingredients and whisk together to get rid of any clumps.
2. Wait until the stovetop pan is preheated to add the batter to it. Add 1⁄3 of batter to the middle of the pan and then pick up the pan and do a circular motion to spread the batter on the whole pan. Add cover on top of the pan.
3. Once there are little bubbles and the edges of the crepe start to curl up, gently flip the crepe and quickly cook the other side for 15-30 seconds. Then flip back over and fold like a crepe and take off pan. Repeat this process for the other 2 crepes. If you prefer crepes cold, add to a cooling rack to cool while preparing the protein filling/icing.
4. If you like crepes hot, then I’d recommend making this protein filling/icing prior to making the crepes. But if not, then add dry filling ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Add in the greek yogurt and mix. Then slowly add a little bit of cold water and mixing and repeating until there is a thick icing like consistency. Add to freezer to help thicken up even more.
5. Once everything is prepped, unwrap the crepes, add some sprinkles and frosting to the middle, and fold back up. Save a little bit of filling to be used as an icing on top! Add icing on top along with sprinkles and whipped cream!