Dessert Crunch Wrap
4 Large Tortillas of your choice
60g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Coconut Flour
15g Powdered Sugar
8g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
120g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
4 Reduced Fat Oreos
20g Egg Whites for Egg Wash
1. This crunch wrap can either be baked at 450 Degrees F, cooked on the stove top pan on medium heat or in an air fryer on 400 degrees F. Picture shows the baked version.
2. Add the protein powder, coconut flour, powdered sugar, pudding mix and zero cal sweetener into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Slowly add a small amount of cold water and mix and repeat until there is thick frosting like consistency. Add the greek yogurt and mix until there is a smooth frosting. Add to freezer for 20-30 minutes to allow this to thicken.
3. Once the filling has cooled, remove, add sprinkles and mix those in. Next prepare the crunch wrap by placing the tortilla flat and adding 1/8th of the filling to the middle of your tortilla. Then press your Oreo in the middle and then cover with another 1/8th of the filling. Wrap the crunch wrap. Repeat this process for all 4 crunch wraps.
4. Add the crunch wraps to the freezer for 20-30 minutes to ensure that the filling does not get too hot when baking. After they have cooled, remove and brush egg whites onto each of the crunch wraps.
5. Add them to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes till crunchy. Take out of oven and let cool until the temperature you want to eat them and enjoy!