60g All Purpose Flour (can use gluten free)
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
16g Coconut Flour
8g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
8g Baking Powder
140g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
20g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Powdered Sugar
6g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
60g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
30-40ml Cold Water
1. Preheat your oven to 500 degrees F. Now add your all purpose flour, protein powder, powdered pb, coconut flour, zero cal sweetener and baking powder all into a bowl. Mix all ingredients together to help avoid clumping when you add the wet ingredients.
2. Add greek yogurt to the dry ingredients and mix/combine. This process will take a little bit of patience. Just keep mashing together with a large spoon.
3. Lightly dampen your hands and then work the dough with your hands. The more you work with it in your hands, the better it’ll be. Take a few minutes to do this. The dough should be super smooth by now.
4. Split your dough into 4 equal parts that will be rolled out. Each dough ball of mine weighed about 65g if you want to use that as reference.
5. Take one of the dough balls and start to roll out on a pan or cutting board into a rope. I rolled it out with my hands. Roll it out as long as you can while keeping the dough rope about an inch or so thick.
6. Take the rope and make a U shape and then cross the ends at the top. Then cross them one more time. Now with then ends still in your hands, fold them down to the bottom on the original U shape and press them down.
7. Repeat this process for the other 3 pretzels. Coat the outsides of the pretzels with 10ml of egg whites. Add the sprinkles to each. Place on oven-safe pan covered in parchment paper. Then add to oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove when finished and place on a cooling rack.
8. Add the dry icing ingredients into a bowl and mix. Add 30ml of cold water and mix. There should be thick but not overly thick icing-like consistency. Add the greek yogurt and mix well. The icing should be super smooth with no clumps and grittiness. Only add more water if needed. The icing should smoothly fall off the spoon. Add to freezer for 5-10 minutes to thicken up.
9. And that’s it! Once all is cool, add the icing and you are ready to eat, enjoy!