W A F F L E S ( M A K E S 7 )
80g Pancake Mix of your choice
40g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
16g Coconut Flour
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Baking Powder
125g Egg Whites
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
80g Greek Yogurt
15g Powdered Sugar
8g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice (optional)
1. Add dry pancake mix to a bowl and mix. Then add egg whites and mix. Add cold water and mix until there is a thick batter consistency that falls off the spoon but is not too runny.
2. Preheat mini waffle makers (I use Dash Mini Waffle Makers and have two to save time!). Once preheated, spray with nonstick cooking spray and place some of the batter to the middle of the waffle maker. Spread around with a spoon until it covers all the waffle maker. Close waffle maker and cook for 1-2 minutes. Error on the side of undercooked. These should be cooked but not crispy because they won’t fold into taco if they are too crispy!
3. As soon as you remove each waffle from the waffle makers, make sure to fold the waffles to help them hold that shape. I used my bowl that I had my batter in to fold the waffles and hold them into place. Repeat this process for all 7 of the waffles and then place them on a cooling rack.
4. While they are cooling, add the dry protein frosting ingredients into a bowl and mix. Then slowly add cold water and mix until there is a thick frosting like consistency. Add greek yogurt and mix. Add to the freezer to cool.
5. Once the waffles are cool, add frosting to the middle of each waffle and press into the shape of a taco. Then add sprinkles on top and add to freezer to help set for about 30 minutes (totally optional!). Then enjoy!