12 Fresh Brussel Sprouts (400g)
Everything Bagel Seasoning
5g Parmesan Cheese (little bit goes a long way with these! Didn’t think I’d get that much for 5g!)
Non Stick Cooking Spray (used Olive Oil cooking spray)
1. Slice your fresh Brussel sprouts in half
2. Add to bowl and spray with your non stick cooking spray
3. Add seasoning and then toss the spouts with you hands to coat
4. Add to the air fryer and then add leftover over seasoning/parmesan mixture on top.
5. Air Fry for 4-6 minutes on 400 Degrees F or until they are golden like this!