top of page
11 Fresh Carrots
Non Stick Butter Spray
1. Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees F.
2. Line a pan with aluminum foil and then spray the foil with non-stick butter spray.
3. Add your carrots to the pan and then add to the oven for 25 minutes.
4. Once the carrots are done baking, slice carrots down the middle not cutting clear through the bottom. Lay your carrots with the open side showing.
5. Spray the open sides with non-stick butter spray and then season with sea salt and garlic powder.
6. Now flip them over on the pan face down and then add back into the oven for 20-25 minutes till the bottoms get that sear! Then it’s time to enjoy!
bottom of page