INGREDIENTS FOR DONUTS:
120g Self Rising Flour (can sub with All Purpose Flour but just use 12g Baking Powder if you do)
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
30g Maple Glazed Donut Protein Cookie Butter Powder
36g Coconut Flour
10g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
280g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
INGREDIENTS FOR GLAZE:
120g Powdered Sugar
20ml Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk *I’d estimate that at the most, half of the glaze was actually on the donuts. Most fall off when letting them sit on the rack. And also had a good bit left in the bowl just because the glaze is thin.
1. Add all your dry ingredients into your food processor and pulse a few times to combine the dry ingredients to avoid clumping.
2. Add your Greek yogurt to the food processor with the dry ingredients and pulse till all is combined into a big dough ball. Add dough to the fridge for 15-20 minutes to cool or until no longer wet to the touch.
3. Now flour your surface and add your now cooled dough to it. Add a little bit more flour to the top of the dough and roll it out to about 1⁄2in thick. Take your biscuit cutters and use the one that is about 2in in diameter to cut out your circles that will be your donut holes.
4. Repeat this process with the rest of your dough rolling it out and cutting out the circles until all your dough is used for the donut holes.
5. Now roll each circle in your hand into a ball.
6. Spray the tray of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray and then add half your batch to the air fryer. Spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray and then air fry on 350 Degrees F for 5 Minutes.
7. While those are cooking, whip up a quick glaze by adding your powdered sugar into a bowl along with your 20ml of almond milk. Be careful to not add more than what I said! The tiniest bit extra can make it very watery.
8. Once donut holes have cooled for about 10 minutes, toss them in your glaze and then let sit on a wire rack to let the icing set. You’ll only end up getting about half the icing on the donuts because the other half will drip off.