Lean Ground Beef
4 Slices Bread of your Choice (I used 45 Cal Sara Lee Bread)
42g Light Shredded Mexican Cheese
5.5oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef
1. Take 5.5oz 96/4 lean ground beef and season with sea salt and garlic powder. Form into burger patty. Next, slice off all the crust of your bread. The macros on bread will lower because you cut off the crust. Instead of the macros for 2 slices of bread, it became 1.5 so keep that in mind.
2. Spray the air fryer tray with non stick cooking spray and add 2 slices of bread to the tray. Now add 21g of your light shredded cheese to each. Add your top piece of bread to each and press them down.
3. Spray tops with non-stick cooking spray and then sprinkle garlic powder on top for that Texas toast vibe! Add your burger in there as well. Now air fry for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F. I recommend adding a ramekin or something that is air fryer safe with a little bit of weight to it to hold the bread down. The air fryer will have the bread flying all over the place.
4. After 4 minutes, flip your burger and your filled cheeses.
5. Once 8 minutes is up, put together your grilled cheese as a bun burger and enjoy!