1 Green Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 Orange Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Yellow Onion
2 10oz Chicken Breasts
21 Seasoning Salute From Trader Joe’s
REST OF INGREDIENTS FOR TACOS:
4 Fajita Size Flour Tortillas
1 Large Avocado
42g 2% Mexican Cheese
1. Thinly slice your peppers and onions.
2. Take your 12in Cast Iron Pan (or any pan you have) and get it really hot. This is super important for the peppers to saute perfectly.
3. Once really hot, spray with non-stick cooking spray and then add your peppers and onions. Be proactive with moving them around a good bit throughout the whole process to help with the caramelizing process. These will take 10-12 minutes of this till they are ready. I actually had to do this in 2 batches because this makes a lot.
4. Once they have started to soften (about 5 or so minutes in), add your sea salt and garlic powder. Continue to mix around till they are caramelized. Once done, set to the side while you cook your chicken.
5. Take your chicken breast and flatten however you like. I use my fist. Once about an inch or so thick, season both sides with your seasonings of choice.
6. Add to the air fryer on 360 Degrees F for 9 Minutes.
7. Once all is good to go, you can reheat your peppers and onions by adding back to the stove top to reheat. Then it’s time to enjoy! I made some BOMB Tacos with it!