300g Russet Potato aka 1 Medium Size Potato
1 Large Egg
Salt & Pepper
60g Pizza Sauce
1oz (28g) Light Mozzarella
6 Turkey Pepperonis
1. Put some warm water in a bowl. This will act as your place to ensure your potato stays white and does not oxidize and turn brown once you peel and shred.
2. Now use your peeler to peel off the skin of the potato. Then use your box grater to grate a potato into small pieces to make your hash browns with. Now add your grated potato to your bowl with water to keep from turning brown.
3. Now take another bowl and start to take a handful of the potato and squeeze the water out of them. Add to that bowl. Repeat till all your potato is done. Now add your large egg and salt/pepper to that bowl and mix with your hands.
4. Next, take your 8in pan and spray with non stick cooking spray. Add all your hash brown mixture to the pan and press down shaping it to the bottom of the pan. Spray tops with non stick cooking spray and then air fry at 360 degree F for 10 minutes.
5. Now carefully take out your crust from the pan and flip to the other side. Then add back to the air fryer without the pan. Air Fry for another 6 minutes at 400 degrees F. Once crispy on top, take out and add your toppings. Add back in and air fry for 6 minutes at 360 degrees F and then enjoy!