180g All Purpose Flour
36g Coconut Flour
12g Baking Powder
280g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
42g Baking Soda
1. Add all purpose flour, coconut flour and baking powder into your food processor and pulse a few times to combine them. Then add your Greek yogurt and process on low till you have a dough ball. Take the dough out of the processor and shape it until it forms a ball. Add the dough to a bowl and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 minutes.
2. Once the dough has cooled, lay a rolling mat down and sprinkle some flour on the surface. You can do this on a clean counter top too. Roll your piece of dough into about a 26-28” long rope and then twist into the shape of a pretzel. Repeat this process with all 4 of your pretzels.
3. Take 1.5 cups of water and add to a stove top pot. Add 42g of baking soda to the pot. Add the pot to the stove top and bring water to a boil. Once boiling, put the water in a shallow bowl and let cool for a minute or so in order to go from hot to warm. Once warm, add a pretzel to the warm mixture using a spoon to cover the top of the pretzel with water as well. Do this for about 45-60 seconds.
4. Once the pretzel has been in water for 45-60 seconds, take your air fryer tray and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add your pretzel to the air fryer. Repeat this process for another pretzel. I cooked 2 pretzels at a time. Now air fry these two pretzels at 360 degrees F for 6 minutes. At the 4 minute mark, carefully flip over the pretzel. Repeat this process for the other two pretzels.
5. Once done, they are ready to enjoy!