FOR BAGELS (6)
60g All Purpose Flour
12g Coconut Flour
6g Baking Powder
Dash of Oregano, Sea Salt, Basil and Garlic Powder
135g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
75g Egg Whites
Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
REST OF THE SANDWICH
40g Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
14g (1⁄2 oz) Fresh Avocado
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Add the dry ingredients into one bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Mix the dry ingredients together to avoid clumping. Then do the same with the wet ingredients. Combine the dry with the wet and mix together until they are fully integrated.
2. Spray a donut pan cavities with non stick butter spray and then evenly spread the dough into each cavity until all six are filled.
3. Add to oven for 8-12 minutes until golden. Place on cooling rack after these are finished.
4. While the bagels are cooking, preheat a stove top pan. Take a silicone egg circle and add to the pan to heat up the bottom so the egg whites don’t spew out when added. Do this for a minute or so. Then slowly add 40g of egg whites. Add the whole egg to the other side of the pan. Place the cover on the pan. Cook whole egg until the white around the yolk is now longer liquidy to the touch. Remove the whole egg at this point. For the egg white patty, cook until the top is no longer liquidy to the touch and then take off the silicone circle and then flip the egg white patty over.
5. Slice the bagel and add fresh mashed avocado to both sides. Add the egg white patty, sriracha, whole egg and enjoy.