240g Egg Whites
28g Coconut Flour
21 Seasoning Salute (from Trader Joe’s)
1. Add ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until smooth. This will take 60-90 seconds
2. Preheat the stove top pan on a 6/10 heat. Once preheated, spray with non-stick cooking spray and add half of your batter to the middle of the pan.
3. Pick up the pan and do a circular motion forming the shape of your crust by doing so. Add the cover on top of the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes, spray the top of the crust with non-stick cooking spray and then flip it over. Cook on that side for another 5 minutes.
5. Once done, repeat this process with the rest of your batter.
NOW YOU CAN ADD YOUR TOPPINGS AND COOK IN THE AIR FRYER OR THE OVEN:
• If air fryer, cook at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes
• If oven, cook at 450 degrees F for 8 minutes