90g All Purpose Flour
16g Coconut Flour
4g Garlic Powder
5g Baking Powder
200g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
100g Egg Whites
MAC & CHEESE
56g Elbow Pasta (can use gluten free)
28g Light Shredded Mexican Cheese
30g Queso (any queso with only 3g fat or less)
120g Pizza Sauce of Choice
56g Light Shredded Mozzarella
10 Turkey Pepperoni
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Add all of your dry crust ingredients to a bowl and mix, then mix in the wet ingredients. You want to get a paste-like consistency.
2. It’s time to make the Mac & Cheese. Fill a small stove top pot with water about 3⁄4 of the way up. Set the burner on high and bring the water to a boil, then add the macaroni and turn the heat to low. Place a cover on top of the pot and cook the macaroni for 4-6 minutes until it’s soft but not too soft. Make sure to mix the pasta around so it doesn’t stick to the bottom.
3. When the pasta is done cooking, drain the water and put the macaroni back in the pan. Add your queso and shredded cheese, then turn the burner on low with a cover on top for a minute or two. Let the cheese melt and mix it around once it is.
4. Lay a piece of parchment paper flat, then add half of the dough and spread the crust in a circular motion. Add your Mac & Cheese to the middle of the crust, then a small amount of dough on top so it’s easier to spread. Be sure to spread enough dough to cover the Mac & Cheese. It’s okay if there are small holes here and there. It’ll still bake fine.
5. After the crust is spread, place the parchment paper on an oven safe pan and put it in the oven for 8 minutes (or until it starts to golden). Take the pan out, brush a little bit of egg whites on the crust to help it golden even more, then put it back in the oven for another 2-4 minutes. Keep an eye on it.
6. When your pizza crust is done baking, it’s time to add the toppings. Add your chosen pizza sauce, cheese, and turkey pepperoni. Take the crust off the parchment paper and add it back on the pan. Finally, place the entire pizza in the oven until the cheese starts to get brown spots.