90g All Purpose Flour
16g Coconut Flour
4g Garlic Powder
5g Baking Powder
200g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
100g Egg Whites
120g Pizza Sauce of choice
56g Light Shredded Mozzarella
4oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Add all of the dry crust ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping, then add in the wet ingredients and mix some more. You want to get a paste-like consistency.
2. Lay a piece of parchment paper flat and spread your dough. This becomes a skill. Start at the middle and slowly spread it out in a circular motion. Try to make the biggest pizza possible!
3. Once the crust is spread, place it on an oven safe pan and in the oven for 8 minutes (or until it starts to golden). Take the pan out and take the dough off the parchment paper, then place the pizza back on your pan. Brush a little bit of egg whites on the crust to help it golden even more. Put the pan back in the oven for another 2-4 minutes. Be sure to keep an eye on it.
4. While the pizza is cooking, season the 96/4 lean ground beef with a little bit of sea salt and garlic powder. Form it into 15 small meatballs. Preheat the stove top pan to 7/10 heat, then add the meatballs and cook to your desired level of done-ness. Be careful not to cook them too long though, because you’ll put the meatballs in the oven with the pizza in a later step.
5. Once the pizza crust and meatballs are done, it is time to add the toppings. Spread your chosen pizza sauce, cheese, meatballs, and finely chopped basil. Place the entire pizza in the oven until the cheese starts to golden! When it’s done, take it out and enjoy!