50g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
12g Powdered PB
10g Coconut Flour
2g Maple Extract (optional)
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Baking Soda
40g Egg Whites
40g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
40g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
15g Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Mix all dry ingredients (except for the mini chocolate chips) together in a bowl to avoid clumping. Mix all wet ingredients in another bowl, then add 1⁄3 of the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet, and mix some more. Repeat this process until all of the dry and wet ingredients are mixed together and there is a thick, cookie dough-like consistency. Place the dough in the freezer for 5-7 minutes.
2. Take the dough out and mix in the chocolate chips.
3. Spray a 7oz ramekin dish with nonstick butter spray, add in 1⁄3 of the cookie dough, and press it in as best as you can. When the dough starts sticking to your fingers, dip your fingers in lukewarm water to help with the sticking, and continue. Repeat this process 3x. Pro tip: you can just make one mug cookie at a time and save the rest to make the other 2. Be sure to keep the dough tightly covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated. The dough will be good for 2 days.
4. Place one of the ramekins to the microwave for 20-30 seconds, depending on the power of the microwave. Keep an eye on it and remove when it looks like it’s about to overflow. Lean on the side of uncooked and remove after 20 seconds rather than 30. Taking it out after 20 seconds will ensure a soft cookie dough consistency with the center still a little doughy!
5. Feel free to devour while it’s hot. You can also add something cold, like ice cream, on top.