192g Golden Cookie Sandwich Protein Cookie Butter Powder
120g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
45g Melted Chocolate
30g Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Mix the Protein Cookie Butter Powder and greek yogurt together in a bowl with a spoon. It might take a little while to fully combine, to speed up the process, use a food processor.
2. Take the cookie butter dough, form one big ball, then add it to the freezer for 10 minutes to cool. This will make the next steps easier.
3. Mix the mini chocolate chips into the dough. Split the dough into 6 equally sized balls and shape each one into your desired protein bar shape. Place all of the bars back into the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
4. Add the mini chocolate chips to a bowl and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Repeat until all of the chocolate is melted.
5. Dip the bottom of each cookie dough bar, one at a time, into the bowl of melted chocolate. Place the bars, dipped side down, on a plate covered with parchment paper. Repeat this process for all 6 bars.
6. Place the plate in the freeze for 45-60 minutes to set.