75g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
30g Black Cocoa Powder
12g Coconut Flour
5g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
115g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
2 Reduced Fat Oreos
1. Add all of the dry ingredients into a small food processor and pulse to combine them. Then add greek yogurt in evenly over all the dry ingredients to avoid clumping. Then pulse 20-30 times. It should be a little crumbly but when you take the crumbles and press them together, they turn into a ball.
2. Add the dough ball to the freezer to chill. This will make the dough much less sticky and easier to handle.
3. Now the dough has chilled in the freezer for 15 minutes, take all of the dough and add it on top of a scale and weigh how much it all is in total. Then you will divide that by
3. That will be to make 3 donuts.
4. Once you have your 3 dough balls, add 2⁄3 of each Oreo to each and work that in. Roll these in your hands like play-doh into a long rope. Then make a circle with it and pinch the edges together. Now add to freezer to cool for another 15-20 minutes and then enjoy!