Dessert Crunch Wrap
1 Low Carb Tortilla
3⁄4 Cup (170g) Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
6g Sugar Free/Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
2g Zero Cal Sweetener
1 Reduced Fat Oreo
1. Take out the inside cream of the Oreo, replace it with Nutella, and add it to the freezer for 5 minutes.
2. Mix the greek yogurt, pudding mix, and zero cal sweetener in a bowl until there is a thick cheesecake frosting.
3. Preheat a pan on medium heat.
4. Lay the tortilla down flat, add half the protein frosting to the middle, the Nutella Oreo on top of that, then the rest of the protein frosting. Fold the tortilla up into a crunch wrap. Here’s a link to a YouTube tutorial video. (Starts at 3:45)
5. Add the crunchwrap to the pan, with the folded side down, to seal it. When the bottom’s sealed, flip it over, cook the top, and sear the sides by rolling the crunchwrap on its side.
6. Place the crunchwrap in the freezer for 45-60 minutes, then enjoy!