20g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
15g Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter Powder
20g Black Cocoa Powder
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
8g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
2g Xanthan Gum
200ml Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
PROTEIN ICING ON TOP (USED 1⁄4 OF ICING)
8g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
8g Powdered Sugar
2g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
20g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
10ml Cold Water
1. Add the ice and then all your dry ingredients to a food processor. Then add almond milk.
2. Add your cover on top and it’s recommended to put a kitchen rag on the processor and hold it down when you press start as all of the power that’s generated might cause the ingredients to seep out the sides.
3. Process on high for 10-12 minutes until all the ice is gone. Over processing will lead to a whipped type consistency. Just enough will lead to a thick consistency.
4. While the frosty is processing, make up the protein icing by combining all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix to avoid clumping and then add the greek yogurt and mix. Then slowly add water and mix until it yields a thick frosting like consistency. Place in the refrigerator to cool until the frosty is done.
5. Once frosty is done processing, add desired toppings and enjoy!