INGREDIENTS FOR OATS:
20g Chocolate Level-1 or Protein of Choice
20g Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter Powder
4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
INGREDIENTS FOR ICING/FILLING (ONLY USED 2/3RD OF THIS FOR THE RECIPE):
15g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
8g Powdered Sugar
4g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
40ml Cold Water
60g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
1. Add your oats and water to your pot (I got mine on amazon. Just search for an air fryer pot!) and air fry at 300 degrees F for 10 minutes.
2. Once done, add your dry ingredients and mix. Set to the side while making icing.
3. Make icing by adding all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
4. Then add your wet ingredients and mix.
5. Once all is ready, add half your oatmeal to a square vessel. Then add your filling, and then the rest of your oatmeal on top.
6. Add the rest of your frosting on top along with some Oreos and enjoy!