INGREDIENTS FOR PRETZELS:
50g All Purpose Flour
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
16g Brownie Batter Protein Cookie Butter Powder
12g Black Cocoa Powder
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
6g Baking Powder
140g Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
4 Oreo Thins
INGREDIENTS FOR ICING DIP:
20g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Powdered Sugar
6g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
60g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Cold Water to consistency
1. Add all your dry ingredients (except Oreos) to your food processor and pulse to combine and avoid clumping. Then add your Greek yogurt and pulse until you have dough. Now add your Oreos in there and pulse until they have been crushed and combined with the dough. Take out the dough and add it to a bowl. Place that bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes to cool so the dough is no longer sticky to the touch.
2. Once the dough is cool, it’s time to roll it into pretzel sticks. Pinch off a small dough ball and roll into a stick. Repeat this process until all the dough is used.
3. Spray your air fryer with non stick cooking spray and add your pretzel sticks. I had to do this in 2 batches. Spray your pretzel sticks with your non stick cooking spray and air fry at 400 degrees F for 6 minutes. Flip after 3 minutes.
4. While those are air frying, add your dry icing ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Next, add cold water, mix and repeat until there is a thick but not too thick icing like consistency. Be careful not to add too much water! Then add your Greek yogurt and mix that in until all combined. Add to the fridge to cool.
5. Once your pretzel sticks are done, snag the dipping station and enjoy!