100g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
24g Powdered PB
20g Coconut Flour
4g Maple Extract (optional)
12g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
8g Baking Soda
80g Egg Whites
80g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
80g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
30g Mini Chocolate Chips
6 Reduced Fat Oreos
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix the dry ingredients (except the mini chocolate chips) in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Add 1⁄3 of the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix. Repeat this 2x. You want a thick cookie dough-like consistency. Place it in the freezer for 5-7 minutes.
2. Take the dough out and mix in the mini chocolate chips.
3. Line an oven safe pan with parchment paper and add 6 cookie dough balls, using a scooper, on the pan. Press each one down slightly so they shape into a cookie while in the oven. Don’t press them down too much though or they will dry out. To keep your fingers from sticking to the dough, keep a small bowl of water next to you to dip your fingers into.
4. Add the pan to the oven for 4-6 minutes. Lean on the side of undercooked rather than overcooked. Taking the cookies out after 4-5 minutes will ensure you have nice and soft cookie with the center still a little doughy!
5. Let the cookies sit on the pan for 2-3 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack. Enjoy!