top of page
4 Medium Sized Russet Potatoes (about 1000g in total)
Non Stick Cooking Spray
Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper
Bowl of Cold Water
56g Part Skim Mozzarella
1oz Turkey Pepperoni
1. Take four medium sized russet potatoes and cut into fries with a crinkle cutter and add to cold water, letting them sit for 15 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 of your fries to the air fryer, spray with non stick cooking spray, shake a little bit and spray again.
3. Air fry on 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Repeat process for rest of the fries.
4. Add fries to a bowl and add salt, garlic powder, black pepper and shake.
5. Add fries to a pan lined with aluminum foil, add your pizza toppings and bake on 450 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
bottom of page