2 Slices of Bread of your choice (mine was Sourdough and had 40g Carbs for 2 Slices)
80g Pizza Sauce
70g Part Skim Mozzarella
20 Turkey Pepperonis
Fresh Basil & Oregano
1. Preheat your oven to 450 Degrees F. Lay down one of your slices of bread and add to the slice 40g of pizza sauce, 35g of mozzarella, a few pinches of fresh chopped basil & oregano, and 12 slices of your turkey pepperonis.
2. Now add your top slice and press it down on top to help bring all the ingredients together.
3. Preheat your stovetop pan to a 6/10 heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Then add your panini to the pan and add your burger press on top to help with the toasting of the panini. Flip after 3-4 minutes. Repeat this process for the other side.
4. Once done, add the rest of your toppings on top of your panini in the same order as before and then add to the oven for 6-8 minutes or until the toppings are starting to golden.
5. Then take out, slice in half and enjoy!