130g Fruity Pebbles
100g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
28g Light Butter (5g fat per 14g)
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
220g Fat Free Cream Cheese
2 Whole Eggs (can sub 100g Egg Whites)
227g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
40g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
20g Fruity Cereal Protein Cookie Butter Powder
8g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
30g Crushed Fruity Pebbles
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Add the Fruity Pebbles to your food processor and pulse until you get evenly sized cereal bits, then add the rest of your crust ingredients and pulse to combine until you get a still kind of wet to the touch crust. Put your dough in the freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
2. Spray your mini 4in cheesecake pans with cooking spray. Press your dough into the cheesecake molds. You might need to wet your fingers or spatula periodically with water to help the dough be less sticky. Repeat this process for all 3 pans, then add them to the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Add the cheesecake ingredients to your food processor and pulse until everything’s combined, then mix in your 30g of crushed Fruity Pebbles. Once the crust is done baking, spray the cheesecake pan again with more cooking spray then add your cheesecake filling. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees F and add your cheesecakes back to the oven.
4. Bake them for another 25 minutes until the middle isn’t completely solid but 80% there. Let them cool in the fridge to set. I let them cool overnight.
5. Once the cheesecakes are cool, then you are ready to enjoy them!