Ingredients for 5 cakes
50g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
50g All Purpose Flour
30g Brownie Batter Protein Cookie Butter Powder
30g Black Cocoa Powder
10g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
12g Baking Powder
275g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
275g Egg Whites
100g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
128g Protein Cheesecake Frosting
1. Add all your dry ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping, then add your wet ingredients and mix some more.
2. Spray your 3.5in mini springform cheesecake pans with nonstick cooking spray and add your batter evenly to each pan. Remember, this recipe is for 5 cakes.
3. If you’re using an air fryer, air fry them at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes. If you’re using the oven, bake them at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes until the tops start to crack.
4. Carefully take the cakes out from their pans and let them cool on a cooling rack.
5. When the cakes are cool, add your frosting and crushed Oreos, if you’d like, and enjoy!