200g Egg Whites
100g Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
90g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
45g PB Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
45g Coconut Flour
12g Zero Cal Sweetener of your Choice
5g Ground Cinnamon
12g Baking Powder
30g Crushed Walnuts
1. Mash your banana in a bowl until there aren’t any chunks, then mix in your egg whites.
2. Mix your dry ingredients together in another, then combine the dry ingredients with the wet.
3. Spray your muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray and evenly add your batter to each.
4. Add your muffins to the air fryer for 30 minutes at 250 degrees F until the tops start cracking and you see some golden-brown spots. If you have a food thermometer, you’ll want an internal temperature of 190 degrees F.
5. Take the muffins out of your air fryer, let them cool, then enjoy.