PIE CRUST (MAKES 4 CRUSTS)
12g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
8g Coconut Flour
8g Ultra Fine Almond Flour
8g All Purpose Flour
8g Powdered PB
11g Light Butter
22g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
P R OT E I N C O O K I E B U T T E R (FOR 4 PIES)
60g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
24g Powdered PB
16g Coconut Flour
30g Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Add all of the dry pie ingredients to a small food processor and pulse to combine. Then add wet ingredients and pulse 20-30 times until there is a doughy crumble.
2. Remove dough combine into a ball. Cover the dough in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to cool.
3. Once the dough has cooled and it’s not sticky to the touch, take some mini pie pans and spray each with a some non stick butter spray. Take pieces of the dough and start pressing them into the pie crust mold. Repeat this process to fill four pie molds. Place in the oven for 4-6 minutes (keep an eye on them!).
4. While those are baking, prepare the protein cookie butter by adding those dry ingredients (expect mini chocolate chips) into a bowl and mix. Add cold water 20ml at a time and mix and repeat until there is a thick frosting like consistency. Add to the refrigerator to chill. If there is too much liquid, place in the freezer to thicken.
5. Once the pie crusts are done, take them out and let them cool for 10-15 minutes. Once cool, take out the cookie butter and add the mini chocolate chips. Add to the pie crusts and enjoy!