COOKIES (MAKES 6)
50g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
12g Powdered PB
10g Coconut Flour
2g Maple Extract
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Baking Soda
40g Egg Whites
40g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
40g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
15g Mini Chocolate Chips
P U M P K I N F R O S T I N G ( E N O U G H FOR 3 SANDWICHES)
100g Canned Pure Pumpkin
10g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
2g Coconut Flour
4g Sugar Free/Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix (optional)
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all dry cookie ingredients (except for the mini chocolate chips) in a bowl and all wet ingredients in another. Add 1⁄3 of the dry ingredients in the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix. Repeat 2x until you get a thick, cookie dough like consistency. Place the dough in the freezer for 5-7 minutes to thicken up a little. Take it out and mix in the mini chocolate chips.
2. Line an oven safe pan with parchment paper. Take a cookie scooper and add 6 cookie dough balls to the pan, then place the cookies in the oven for 4-6 minutes. I highly recommend to lean on the side of undercooked rather than overcooked, so take them out after 4-5 minutes. This will ensure you get nice, soft cookies with a doughy center.
3. Let the cookies sit on the pan for 2-3 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
4. While the cookies are cooling, mix all the dry pumpkin frosting ingredients in a bowl to avoid clumping. Add in the pumpkin and mix some more until you get a smooth, thick frosting-like consistency. Place it in the fridge for 30-45 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
5. Make the cookie sandwiches and enjoy!