60g All Purpose Flour
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
24g Black Cocoa Powder
8g Zero Cal Sweetener of Choice
6g Baking Powder
200g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
100g Egg Whites
20g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Black Cocoa Powder
8g Powdered Sugar
6g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of Choice
15g Rainbow Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Mix the dry pizza dough ingredients in a bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry until you get a thick paste-like consistency.
2. You can use either a pizza pan or a cast iron pan to bake the pizza. If you’re using a pizza pan, line it with parchment paper so the pizza crust doesn’t stick to the pan. If you’re using a cast iron pan, spray it with nonstick spray.
3. Spread the dough to form your desired pizza shape. To get a thicker crust, the middle should have less dough and the outside a bit more. Place the pan in the oven for 8-10 minutes (keep an eye on it) and take it out once the crust starts to golden.
4. If your pizza is on parchment paper, take it off and add it back to the oven for 3-4 minutes to help the middle bake more.
5. When it’s done, take the pan out to cool while you’re making the protein frosting to add on top. Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Slowly add cold water and mix. Repeat until you get a thick but not too thick frosting like consistency. Be careful not to add too much water. The frosting will thicken when it’s sitting in the refrigerator.
6. When everything is ready, add the frosting and rainbow chips on top, then enjoy!