6 Slices of bread of your choice (I used
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
20g Black Cocoa Powder
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
50g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
10g Egg Whites
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take the 6 slices of bread and cut off the crust. Weigh out the slices accurate macros. This recipe yielded 107.25g. Since each slice weighs 26g, 107.25 was divided by 26 to get 4.125 slices.
2. Take a rolling pin and roll each slice of bread. Add the egg whites to a bowl brush the egg whites on each slice of bread, then press each one into a muffin tin. It’s okay to fold the edges over to fit better.
3. Add the muffin molds to the oven for 4 minutes or until the tops start to golden. Take the muffins out of the mold, add them back on the pan, then place the pan in the oven for another 4 minutes until the whole cup is golden. Take the pan out of the oven and let the muffins cool on a cooling rack to room temperature.
4. Make the frosting by adding the protein powder, black cocoa powder, and sweetener into a bowl and mix. Then slowly add water 20ml at a time and mix. Repeat until there is a thick frosting. Add the greek yogurt and mix. The more mixing, the smoother the frosting will be! Place the frosting in the refrigerator to cool and thicken up more.
5. When everything is ready, add frosting to the cups, whatever toppings your want and then enjoy!