31g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
15g Black Cocoa Powder (can sub with Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder)
10g Coconut Flour
2g Baking Powder
1 Whole Egg
100g Fresh Zucchini
45ml Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
10g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Black Cocoa Powder
15g Wilton Rainbow Chip Crunch
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Chop the zucchini into slices so they fit into a small food processor. Add the whole egg and almond milk to the food processor with the zucchini. Blend it all together for 60-90 seconds or until all of the chunks of zucchini are removed.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl to avoid clumping to the blended zucchini. Combine the two until you get a thick, brownie batter-like consistency.
3. Take a personal pan brownie pan and spray 5 slots with nonstick butter spray. Evenly add the brownie batter to each one and place the pan in the oven for 8-10 minutes. To make fudgy brownies, take them out around 8-10 minutes. They’ll still feel uncooked in the middle of the brownies but that’s okay.
4. While the brownies are cooking, add the dry frosting ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Add 20ml of cold water, mix, then add 10ml of cold water and mix some more. You should get a thick but not too thick frosting-like consistency. Place it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to thicken.
5. When the brownies are done, take the pan out, and leave them in the pan for 10 minutes to cool. Carefully pop the brownies out and place them on a cooling rack to cool to room temperature. Add the frosting on top with the rainbow crunch and enjoy!