50g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
12g All Purpose Flour
10g Coconut Flour
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
6g Baking Soda
40g Egg Whites
40g Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
40g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
10g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Powdered Sugar
6g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
60g Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
30-40ml Cold Water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add dry dunkaroo ingredients into a bowl. Mix together. Add wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix. Add 1⁄3 of the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix. Repeat this process twice more until the dry ingredients are mixed in and there is a thick cookie dough like consistency. Place the dough in the freezer for 5-7 minutes.
2. The dough should be thicker after removal from the freezer. Take an oven safe baking pan/cookie sheet and cover with parchment paper. Lightly wet hands and begin to form 25 small dough balls. You will need to wet your hands every couple dough balls. Add each dough ball spread evenly along the pan so be able to press them down slightly without touching one another.
3. Press each of the dough balls into the shape of small cookies. Once all cookie dough balls are pressed into shape, add to the oven for about 3 minutes max. Lean towards undercooked rather than overcooked.
4. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
5. While those are cooling, add dry dip ingredients (except for sprinkles) to the bowl and mix. Slowly add 20ml of cold water and mix and repeat 10ml at a time until there is a thick, but not overly thick consistency. Add in greek yogurt and mix well. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
6. When everything is ready, add sprinkles to the dip and then enjoy the dunkaroos!