French Toast Sticks
6 Slices of Bread of your choice (I used Sara Lee 45 Cal Bread)
200g Egg Whites
1 Large Egg
60ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
15g Vanilla Protein Powder of your choice (can be vegan as well) 15g PB Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Ground Cinnamon
1. Cut each slice of bread into 4 stick pieces, then repeat for all 6 slices of bread. I used a pizza cutter to do this.
2. Mix all of your dry ingredients together in a bowl to avoid clumping. In another bowl, mix your almond milk, large egg, and egg whites.
3. Add 1/5th of your wet ingredients to the bowl with your dry ingredients and mix, then repeat until everything is combined. Doing this in 5’s will help avoid any clumping of the dry ingredients since there are more wet than dry.
4. Spray your air fryer with nonstick cooking spray and dip your French toast sticks in the bowl. Let them sit for 8-10 seconds, then repeat for as many as you can fit in your air fryer. Mine fit about 10.
5. Air fry your French toast sticks at 360 degrees F for 6 minutes. Repeat this process until everything is cooked then enjoy!