30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
40g All Purpose Flour (Can sub 40g Pancake Mix of your choice)
10g Coconut Flour
4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your Choice
4g Baking Powder
50g Egg Whites
PEANUT BUTTER ICING
12g Peanut Butter Flavored Whey/Casein Protein of choice (can use vanilla as well)
15g Powdered PB
5g Coconut Flour
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
30-40ml Cold Water
1. Add all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to help avoid clumping when mixed with the wet ingredients.
2. Add egg whites and mix. Slowly add water and mix until it yields a batter consistency. If there is too much water/liquid consistency, add to the freezer for a few minutes to help it thicken.
3. Preheat mini waffle makers (Dash Mini Waffle Maker) and cook waffles.
4. Place cooked waffles to a cooling rack to make sure they don’t get soggy.
TO MAKE ICING:
5. Take the dry protein icing ingredients and add to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
6. Add in 30-40ml of cold water and mix. Only add more cold water if needed.