30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
30g All Purpose Flour
10g Coconut Flour
40g Ground Quick Oats or Oat Flour
4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Baking Powder
50g Egg Whites
70g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
70g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
2g Maple Extract
2g Vanilla Extract
20g Flex Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (or protein of your choice) Code “FDL” saves you 15%
10g Powdered Sugar
4g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
45g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add dry ingredients and wet ingredients to separate bowls. Mix each bowl until the ingredients are combined. This will ensure when dry is added to the wet, no clumping occurs.
2. Combine dry with wet and mix until there is a thick batter like consistency. Add to freezer for 5-10 minutes to thicken it up a bit.
3. Once the batter has been in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, take out and take a cookie scooper and add 10 cookies to an oven safe pan covered in parchment paper. Flatten the cookies a little bit because they will not rise much during baking and we want that flat oatmeal cream pie cookie. Add to oven for 6-7 minutes.
4. Once done, add cookies to a cooling rack. While those are cooling make the filling. Add the dry filling ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then add cold water to the dry ingredients and mix. Add greek yogurt and mix that in. By now, there should be a nice thick icing. If it is a bit too runny, add to the freezer to help it thicken up. Place in the fridge to keep cool if it is the right consistency.
5. Once cookies are cool, add the filling to the bottom cookie and then add the top cookie! Now you have Protein Oatmeal Cream Pies!