30g All Purpose Flour
15g Flex Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (or protein of your choice) Code “FDL” saves you 15%
8g Coconut Flour
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of choice
3g Baking Powder
100g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
50g Egg Whites
PROTEIN PUMPKIN FROSTING
100g Pure Pumpkin
10g Flex Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (or protein of your choice) Code “FDL” saves you 15%
4g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of choice
1g Ground Cinnamon
PROTEIN ICING SWIRL
8g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
4g Powdered Sugar
15g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
10g Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Add all of the dry crust ingredients in a bowl and mix, then add the wet and mix until you get a paste-like consistency.
2. Lay the parchment paper down flat and spread the dough to form your crust. This becomes a skill. Start at the middle and slowly spread your dough out in a circular motion.
3. Place your crust on an oven safe pan and in the oven for 8 minutes (or until it starts to golden). Take the pan out and parchment paper off, then place your pizza back on the pan. Brush a little bit of egg whites on the crust to help it golden even more, then place the pan back in the oven for another 2-4 minutes. Keep an eye on it.
4. While the pizza cools, mix your dry frosting ingredients in a bowl to avoid clumping. Add in your pumpkin and mix until you get a thick frosting-like consistency with no chunks. Put it in the fridge to cool. Add the dry protein icing ingredients in a bowl and mix, then add a tiny bit of cold water and mix some more. Add in your Greek yogurt and mix that together until you get an icing-like consistency. Add it to the fridge to cool.
5. Spread your frosting and icing on your pizza, then sprinkle the mini chocolate chips and enjoy!