BELGIAN WAFFLES (2)
60g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
40g Pancake Mix of your choice
20g Coconut Flour
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
8g Baking Powder
140ml Egg Whites
15g Mini Chocolate Chips
30g Flex Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (or protein of your choice) Code “FDL” saves you 15%
20g Black Cocoa Powder
4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
60g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
E X T R A TO P P I N G S ( N OT I N MACROS)
20g Fat Free Whipped Cream
1. Add the dry waffle ingredients (except for the mini chocolate chips) to a bowl and mix.
2. Add egg whites to the dry ingredients and mix. Add water slowly and mix until there is a consistency of a thick but not too thick batter. It should be possible to pour it out of the bowl. Add mini chocolate chips and let batter sit for 10-15 minutes.
3. Preheat a waffle maker. Spray one side with non stick butter spray and add half of the batter to it. Spread it around with a spoon to the edges to make a full size waffle. Close the waffle maker. Do the same with the rest of your batter for the other waffle.
4. Once the waffles are done, let them cool on a cooling rack topped with a paper towel to keep them from getting soggy.
5. Add the dry Oreo protein frosting ingredients to a bowl and mix. Then slowly add cold water, mix and repeat till you have a thick frosting like consistency. Add in greek yogurt and mix. The more you mix, the more smooth the frosting will get. Add to fridge to cool until the waffles are ready.
6. Once everything is ready to go, spread frosting across the bottom waffle. Add other waffle on top. Save some extra frosting if you want to add it on top. Then add your toppings, take out a slice and enjoy!