65g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
30g Coconut Flour
24g All Purpose Flour
12g Powdered Peanut Butter
8g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
6g Pumpkin Spice
4g Vanilla Extract
12g Baking Powder
450g Pure Pumpkin
150g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
150g Egg Whites
18g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
18g Flex Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (or protein of your choice) Code “FDL” saves you 15%
6g Powdered Sugar
2g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
25g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add all of the dry muffin (not cheesecake swirl) ingredients into a bowl and mix. Place the wet ingredients and add to a separate bowl and mix. Combine dry ingredients with wet and mix until smooth.
2. Repeat this process with the cheesecake swirl ingredients. Add dry ingredients into a bowl and mix. Then slowly add 10ml of cold water and mix and repeat until there is a thick but not too thick frosting like consistency. Add greek yogurt in and mix.
3. Spray muffin tins (I used jumbo silicone muffin molds) with non stick butter spray and add the muffin batter to fill up the muffin mold 1⁄4 of the way up. Then take the cheesecake swirl add a little bit to the batter and take handle side of a spoon and swirl it in. Repeat this process 2 more times until the muffin tin has about an inch left of room to the top. Repeat this process for all of the muffins.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. When there is cracking in the tops of the muffins and a golden color, they are ready.
5. Add to cooling rack and enjoy! I love to keep these in tupperware in the fridge to snack on through the week! They will last for 7-10 days!