INGREDIENTS FOR DONUTS:
120g Self Rising Flour (can sub with All Purpose Flour but just use 12g Baking Powder if you do)
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
30g Pumpkin Pie Protein Cookie Butter Powder
36g Coconut Flour
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
Dash of Pumpkin Spice
Even Smaller Dash of Nutmeg
200g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
80g Pumpkin Puree
INGREDIENTS FOR GLAZE:
120g Powdered Sugar
20ml Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk *I’d estimate that at the most, half of the glaze was actually on the donuts. Most fall off when letting them cool on the rack. I also had a good bit left in the bowl. It’s a pretty thin glaze.
1. Add all your dry ingredients into your food processor and pulse a few times to combine the dry ingredients to avoid clumping.
2. Add your greek yogurt and pumpkin to the food processor with the dry ingredients and pulse until combined into a big dough ball. Add dough to the freezer for 15-20 minutes to cool or until no longer sticky to the touch.
3. Now take your dough and take little pieces of it and roll into donut hole size balls. You’ll make around 45 donut holes. These will rise when cooking so think a little bit smaller than a normal donut hole.
4. Spray the tray of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray and then add half your batch to the air fryer. Spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray and then air fry on 350 Degrees F for 5 Minutes.
5. While those are cooking, whip up a quick glaze by adding your powdered sugar into a bowl along with your 20 ml of almond milk. Be careful to not add more than what I said! The tiniest bit extra can make it very watery.
6. Once donut holes have cooled for about 10 minutes, toss in your glaze and then let sit on a wire rack to let the icing set. You’ll only end up getting about half the icing on the donuts because the other half will drip off.
7. Then it’s time to enjoy!