31g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
5g Coconut Flour
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
2g Xanthan Gum
8g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
3g Pumpkin Spice
2g Vanilla Extract
150g Pure Canned Pumpkin
200ml Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
P R OT E I N I C I N G O N TO P ( U S E D 1⁄4 O F I C I N G . N OT A C C O U N T E D FOR IN MACROS ABOVE)
8g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
2g Coconut Flour
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
20g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
10ml Cold Water
1. Add the ice and then all your dry ingredients to a food processor, then add the almond milk and pure pumpkin.
2. Add your cover on top and it’s recommended to put a kitchen rag on the processor and hold it down when you press start as the all of the power that’s generated might cause the ingredients to seep out the sides.
3. Process on high for 10-12 minutes until all the ice is gone. Over processing will lead to a whipped type consistency. Just enough will lead to a thick consistency.
4. While the frosty is processing, make up the protein icing by combining all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix to avoid clumping and then add the greek yogurt and mix. Then slowly add water and mix until it yields a thick frosting like consistency. Place in the refrigerator to cool until the frosty is done.
5. Once frosty is done processing, add desired toppings and enjoy!