50g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
25g Chocolate Level-1 or Protein of Choice
50g All Purpose Flour
25g Brownie Batter Protein Cookie Butter Powder
10g Coconut Flour
10g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
12g Baking Powder
275g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
275g Egg Whites
100g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
Red Food Coloring till you have that Red Velvet Color
320g Protein Cheesecake Frosting
1. Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl (except for the food coloring) and mix to avoid clumping, then add in your wet ingredients with the dry. Mix until you have a cake batter like consistency, then mix in your food coloring until you get that red velvet color.
2. Take your silicone cupcake molds and add them to your air fryer. I can only fit 8 in mine, so I had to split the batch up. Spray your molds with nonstick cooking spray, then take a cookie scooper and add one scoop to each cupcake mold.
3. Air fry them for 18 minutes at 250 degrees F. When they’re done, take them out and place them on a cooling rack. Repeat this process for the second batch.
4. While all of your cupcakes are either cooking or cooling, it’s time to make your Protein Cheesecake Frosting (recipe on page 9).
5. When the cupcakes are cool, add your frosting and some crushed Hershey’s white chocolate bar on top (optional and not included in the macros), then enjoy!