INGREDIENTS FOR OATS:
20g Chocolate Level-1 or Protein of Choice
20g Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter Powder
4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
INGREDIENTS FOR ICING/FILLING:
8g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
8g Peanut Butter Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
8g Powdered Peanut Butter
Unsweetened Almond Milk to Consistency
1. Add your oats and water to your pot (got mine on amazon. Just search for an air fryer pot!) and air fry at 300 degrees F for 10 minutes.
2. Once done, add your dry ingredients and mix. Set to the side while making icing.
3. Make icing by adding all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
4. Then add your wet ingredients and mix.
5. Once all is ready, add half your oatmeal to your square vessel (I got this from HEB and I couldn’t find my measuring tape to measure the size! I am sorry!). Then add your filling, and then the rest of your oatmeal on top.
6. Add a splash of extra almond milk to the peanut butter filling to make more into a spreadable frosting. Then add it on top along with some toppings! Then enjoy!