Lean Ground Turkey
16oz 99/1 Lean Ground Turkey
60g Roasted Red Peppers (I used jarred ones from store)
28g Part Skim Mozzarella
Fresh Chopped Parsley & Cilantro
1. Finely chop your roasted red peppers until they are diced size. Repeat this with your parsley and cilantro.
2. Now take your ground turkey and combine with your red peppers, parsley, sea salt and garlic powder. Mix together well but don’t over-mix. Form into 4 equal size balls.
3. Preheat your stove top pan to a 7/10 heat. Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Add one of your burger balls to the middle of the pan and then smash down with your burger press. If your burger press is not seasoned, make sure to spray the bottom with non-stick cooking spray so it doesn’t stick. Ground turkey is super sticky.
4. Cook on that side for exactly 90 seconds with a cover on top of the pan. Then flip and add your cheese on top. Add a splash of water to the pan to help melt the cheese and add some moisture back to the burger. This whole process should be another 60-90 seconds max.
5. These are so lean that they will dry out quickly so cook time is extremely important!
Repeat this process for all your burgers and then enjoy!