30g All Purpose Flour
8g Coconut Flour
15g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Baking Powder
100g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
50g Egg Whites (Can substitute with 1 whole egg)
* If you want to make crust higher carb, substitute the vanilla protein with 15g more flour and an additional 2g of sweetener. Add 1-2g of vanilla extract to add more vanilla flavor in a higher carb crust.
C H O C O L AT E P R OT E I N FROSTING
10g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
45g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
20-30ml of Cold Water
REST OF TOPPINGS
30g Mini Marshmallows
10g Crushed Graham Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Mix all dry pizza crust ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in another to avoid clumping. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet and mix some more.
2. Cover a pizza pan with parchment paper. Spread the dough out to the desired pizza shape. To have a thicker crust, the middle should have less dough and the outside should have a bit more.
3. Place the pan in the oven for 8-10 minutes (keep an eye on it) and take it out once the crust starts to golden.
4. Mix all dry frosting ingredients in a bowl to avoid clumping. Slowly add in 20ml of cold water and mix some more. Mix in the greek yogurt well to avoid a gritty icing. If it’s too gritty, mix more and add an additional 10ml cold water. Err on the side of caution. Place it in the freezer for 10 minutes to thicken.
5. When the pizza crust is done, slide it off the parchment paper, then add it back to the pan. Spread the frosting on the crust, then top with marshmallows and crushed graham crackers. Put the pizza back in the oven for 3-5 minutes to melt the marshmallows, then enjoy!