30g All Purpose Flour
8g Coconut Flour
15g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of Choice
3g Baking Powder
100g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
50g Egg Whites (Can substitute with 1 whole egg)
10g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Black Cocoa Powder
5g Powdered Sugar
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
45g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
20-30ml of Cold Water
30g Mini Marshmallows
10g Crushed Graham Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet and mix until they are fully combined.
2. Cover a pizza pan with parchment paper and spread the dough to form your desired pizza shape. I highly recommend spreading the dough out like an actual pizza with the edges having more dough than the middle. This will ensure that it bakes right and has a thick crust.
3. Place the pan in the oven for 8-10 minutes (keep an eye on it) and take it out once the crust starts to golden.
4. Mix all of the dry frosting ingredients in a bowl to avoid clumping. Slowly add in 20ml of cold water and mix some more. Mix in the Greek yogurt to avoid a gritty icing. If it’s too gritty, mix it some more and add an additional 10ml cold water. Err on the side of caution. Place your frosting in the freezer for 10 minutes to thicken.
5. When the pizza crust is done, slide it off the parchment paper, then add it back to the pan. Spread the frosting on the crust, then top it off with your marshmallows and crushed graham crackers. Put the pizza back in the oven for 3-5 minutes to melt the marshmallows, then enjoy!