90g All Purpose Flour
16g Coconut Flour
140g Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
6g Baking Powder
4g Garlic Powder
10ml Egg Whites just for egg wash
Sea Salt Flakes to add on top
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Add all-purpose flour, coconut flour, baking powder and garlic powder all into a bowl. Mix all of the ingredients together to help avoid clumping when the wet ingredients are added.
2. Now add greek yogurt to the dry ingredients and mix/combine. Be patient with the mixing process during this step.
3. Then once the dough is coming together, lightly dampen your hands and then grab the dough and work with your hands. The more your work/play with it in your hands, the better it’ll be. Take a few minutes to do this. Your dough should be super smooth by now.
4. Split the dough into 4 equal parts that can be rolled out. Each dough ball should weigh about 60-65g.
5. Take one of the dough balls and start to roll out on cutting board into a rope. I rolled it out with my hands. Roll it out as long as you can while keeping the dough rope about an inch or so thick.
6. Take the rope and make a U shape and then cross the ends at the top. Then cross them one more time. Now with then ends still in your hands, fold them down to the bottom on the original U shape and press them down.
7. Repeat this process for the other 3 pretzels. Coat the outsides of the pretzels with 10ml of egg whites. Add sea salt flakes on top and place on oven-safe pan covered in parchment paper. Then add to oven for 8-10 minutes. Once done, take out and enjoy!