1 Pita of your choice (mine had 36g Carbs)
28g Part Skim Mozzarella
Fresh Chopped Cilantro & Basil
7 Turkey Pepperonis
10g Egg Whites for Egg White Wash
Garlic Powder to Season Pita
1. Preheat the oven to 450 Degrees F.
2. Brush your pita with egg whites on each side and then sprinkle garlic powder on each side. Rub the garlic powder into your pita with your hands.
3. Add to the oven for 4-6 minutes until the pita is golden.
4. Add your toppings and add back into the oven till the toppings are golden.
5. Take out, slice up and enjoy!