21oz Sockeye Salmon Fillets
30g Bread Crumbs
INGREDIENTS FOR REST OF ONE BURGER:
1 Everything Bagel (mine had 42g Carbs for the Whole Bagel)
1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
1. Finely chop your shallot.
2. Now you are going to move into mincing your salmon with your knife. You could just use your food processor if you want but the consistency of the burger is much better if you take your time and just do it with your knife.
3. Thinly slice your salmon into strips and then start to finely chop the salmon until you get a mince-like consistency.
4. Now add your shallot, dill, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix it all together and then form into 4 equal sized burgers.
5. Preheat your stove top pan (I used a cast iron skillet) on a 6/10 heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add your salmon burger to the pan and then use your cast iron burger press to press it down to about 1in thick. Cook on that side for about 4-5 minutes or until a nice crust has formed.
6. Flip the burger and then cook on that side for another 4 minutes. Repeat this process for all your burgers.
7. Now it’s time to put together the burger. Take your toasted everything bagels and add your mashed avocado to the bottom bagel, then your salmon burger, add a laughing cow cheese wedge to the top bagel and add it on top. Then it’s time to enjoy!